win a fabulous holiday
to the canary islands
the home of
We’re on a mission to bring mojo to the masses. To celebrate, we’re giving away an incredible trip for 2 people to the beautiful Canary Islands. This is how to enter:
Cook a dish using red or green mojo sauce
Take a photo of the dish
Be as creative as you want to be, or keep it simple if you’d prefer. From sea bass marinated in mojo sauce, to mojo mashed potato, it’s entirely up to you.
The creator of our favourite dish will win a fabulous trip for 2 people to The Canary Islands.
So get cooking, and join the mojo revolution!
Terms and Condition of Entry
1) All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3) Promotion Period ends on November 30th, 2019 at midnight.
4) Only entries submitted during the Promotion Period will be counted.
5) To enter, Entrants must follow @MojoRevolution on Twitter
6) The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7) There will be one prize winner who will be contacted directly (depending on the method on entry) within 5 working days following the end of the Promotion Period. Should the Promoter not receive a reply from the winner within 7 days of first contact, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entry chosen in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8) The prize consists of the following:
2 return flights from a UK airport to suit the winner (subject to cost and availability) to The Canary Islands (Tenerife, Lanzarote or Gran Canaria)
Return transfers to and from the destination airport
2 nights’ accommodation in The Canary Islands (room only) at a hotel 3* or higher grade
No further travel costs or other expenses are included in this prize
The cost of the prize shall not exceed £500
9) The prize must be taken before April 30th 2020, and must not be taken during peak times such as Christmas, New Year or Easter.
10) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11) The prize is non-transferable. However, the winner can elect to take a cash sum of £500 in lieu of the holiday prize if preferred.
12) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13) These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14) The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless the entrant has given consent.
15) The Promoter is Viva Cuba Foods Limited, 342 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS4 2DS